- Acronym for Personal Learning Network
- A network which enables access to a very open and broad kind of learning through the provision of resources through blogs, forums, websites and the sharing of information to individuals with similar interests.
- It is a means of sharing information and interacting.
- Educators can use PLNs to share resources, provide support, introduce and debate ideas, and celebrate learning
- PLNs put learning into an online environment
- It is a support network that is dynamic, creative and interactive
Teaching Village (2012). What is a PLN, anyway? Retrieved from: http://www.teachingvillage.org/2012/01/03/what-is-a-pln-anyway/